Quick and easy Crockpot meals like this are perfect when you have a busy day! Prepare everything the night before, store your pot in the fridge overnight and then throw it on in the morning before you leave for school or work and you have a yummy, nutritious meal waiting for you and your family when you get home!
Inspired by: Food.com
- 2 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. garlic powder (to taste)
- dried sage, to taste
- dried thyme, to taste
- 1 box Perdue short cuts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken soup
- Place veggies in the bottom of a small crockpot.
- Sprinkle your seasonings evenly over the top of your vegetables.
- Top with chicken, and then cover with soup.
- Cook on low for six hours.