Inspired by: Celebrations
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups roasted broccoli florets
- 8 oz whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 tbsp. EVOO
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plain FAGE Total 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 fat free grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently until the garlic is golden brown (1-2 minutes).
- Whisk in the flour until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth, yogurt, milk, pepper and nutmeg. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring gently, until the mixture thickens, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Add cooked chicken and broccoli to sauce mixture, followed by the cooked pasta. Toss to combine and serve with more Parmesan if desired.
Nutritional info per serving (serves 4-5): Calories- 373; Fat- 7.3g; Saturated Fat- 0.8g; Cholesterol- 36.2mg; Sodium- 570.6mg; Carbs- 49.9g; Fiber- 5.9g; Sugars- 2.4g